Vida Holistic Health offers patients specialty care solution, by integrating the strengths of western medicine and the flexibility and personalization of alternative medicine.
Why visit our health clinic?
Because our doctor has been working with patients for over 8 years in trying to help them figure out what is causing the symptoms and not just looking at the symptoms. Each patient is treated individually with the most care.
Got specific health issues?
Give Vida Holistic Health a call at 704-684-9867 to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation concerning your health.
What do we practice?
It’s a health care system that helps the body self-healing process through natural therapies drawing on both traditional healing methods and modern medical science for the whole family.
We include specialty labs as part of our analysis.
6 principles of Naturopathic medicine:
- First, do no harm:
- Identify and treat the causes
- The healing power of nature
- Doctor as teacher
- Treat the whole person
Acupuncture is the gentle insertion of very fine needles at specific points on the body. This process stimulates movement of energy (Qi) within the body, allowing natural healing to take place. These points are selected based on years of training acupuncturists receive, which is based on over 3,000 years of experience in China. Clinical studies cannot fully explain how acupuncture works within the framework of Western biomedicine, but it is believed that acupuncture treatments help to regulate the nervous system and affects brain chemistry through the release of neurotransmitters and neurohormones. For centuries in the East, acupuncture treatments have helped sufferers of a wide variety of conditions find relief.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Digestive Disease such as IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Hormone imbalances in men and women (Adrenal, Thyroid, Sex hormones)-including all ages from early adulthood to senior population
- Autoimmune Disease
- Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia
- Weight loss
- Chronic pain and neurological disturbances
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Acute childhood/adult illness (i.e. common cold, ear infections, flu)